How to get involved (HELP!!!)

Marc Verwerft marc.js.verwerft at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 21:49:22 CET 2007

Jonathan,

Things are gonna stay this way till OpenMoko opens up their
website/wiki/bugzilla etc.
See also
http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/announce/2007-January/000000.html
All we have are the basic hardware description and some hints on the
software. The rest is guesswork for now.
Till then your best source is the temporary wiki at
http://www.linuxtogo.org/gowiki/OpenMoko

Regards,

Marc.