Ready For Prime Time?

Rodolphe Ortalo rodolphe.ortalo at free.fr
Wed Jan 24 22:17:23 CET 2007

Le mercredi 24 janvier 2007 à 12:27 -0800, Pranav Desai a écrit :
> On 1/24/07, Dave Crossland <dave at lab6.com> wrote:
> > On 24/01/07, Duncan Hudson <openmoko at dunc-it.com> wrote:
> > > I'm starting to get excited about the phone, and I really don't want to
> > > see my hopes dashed.  Has an FCC filing been made, is the phone ready to
> > > go?
> >
> > I believe so. From
> > http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2007-January/001586.html
> > :
> >
> >     2007-03-11 Phase 1: Official Developer Launch
> >     We will sell the Neo1973 direct from openmoko.com for US$350 plus
> >     shipping. Sales and orders will be worldwide. We are specifically
> >     targeting open source community developers.
> >
> Does that mean that in the case of high demand or low supply
> (especially for the Phase 1) ... the members of this list have a
> higher priority :-)

Is there a chance too that official launch date just *one* (!) day late
for birthday grants the highest priority as a compensation? (With
adequate official proof of course!)

;-))

According to the birthday paradox, someone else should be interested by
such an offer on this list; but well, maybe not...

Rodolphe