emulator something like greenphone vmware?

Rodney Arne Karlsen rodney at strangeminds.org
Fri Jan 26 08:37:39 CET 2007

On Friday 26 January 2007 08:12, Richi Plana wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-01-25 at 19:08 -0700, Richi Plana wrote:
> > If I understand the original poster correctly, he's looking for a
> > hardware emulator. Personally, I would like to see an emulator for the
> > Samsung s3c2410 as well. What instruction set does it use? Its own? ARM?
> > Is there an emulator? Can the emulator be set to emulate all the devices
> > (or whatever is attached to the host computer)?
>
> Well, apparently the Samsung S3C2410 runs ARM920T. Is there an existing,
> free software emulator for the ARM920T on linux? Or how about projects
> in-the-works? I Googled a few related keywords but couldn't find
> anything.
> --
>
> Richi

Hi all

A quick look in Gentoo's portage shows an emulator called SoftGun
(http://softgun.sourceforge.net/) which is an ARM emulator. Not sure if it
will be helpfull here, but it might be a place to start looking.

--
Rodney Arne Karlsen
AKA SmilyBorg
MSN Messenger: rodney at strangeminds.org
Google Talk: rodney.karlsen at gmail.com

Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute,
and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty
girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute.
That's relativity. - Albert Einstein