PLEASE KEEP DISCUSSION ON TOPIC!!!

Jonathon Suggs jsuggs at murmp.com
Sat Jan 27 18:04:09 CET 2007

Can we PLEASE keep the posts to the entire list ON TOPIC!!!

The last few digest have all been about licensing, personal agendas, and
discussion NOT related to OpenMoko.  And just in case you need a
reminder, this is the OpenMoko mailing list.

Does this list have moderators?  If so, it is getting close to a level
that something may need to be done.

If you want to continue your discussions, then just reply back to the
original author/authors.  That way we can keep this list focused on what
it was set out to do.  Exchange ideas for the OpenMoko platform.

Sorry to sound condescending, and please don't take this personally.