Phone enhancements

Declan Naughton piratepenguin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 19:11:42 CET 2007

We should use an innovative flap to protect the user from dangerous
blades when they're not in use. When the phone starts ringing, or they
answer it, the flap closes.

Seriously.. a breathalizer embedded in the mic, I know I'd love that!
Can't see it happening though, but it probably wouldn't be all that
expensive. Still, most people won't be interested in it.

On 1/27/07, tony <tony at paperdove.org> wrote:
> ROB wrote:
> > I would like a blender and a toaster (for small toast...  I realize
> > that including a full size toaster would make the phone a lot less
> > portable.)
> >

> > If the phone could also work as an electric razor and nose hair
> > trimmer, that would be great too.
> >

> Don't let's be silly. Every time you answer your phone, you'd shred,
> broil, and defoliate your ear.
>
> You'd be easy to identify as an OpenMoko user, though.
>
>                                 - Tony

Declan Naughton