Ok fine, it will have a fax modem :) Re: But wich GSM chip? Re: AT commands document (Was: Fax modem? Fax software? Neo as T.38 gateway?)

Robert Michel openmoko at robertmichel.de
Tue Jan 30 18:09:20 CET 2007

Salve Sean and Harald!

Thank you for your answers :))

Sean Moss-Pultz schrieb am Mittwoch, den 31. Januar 2007 um 00:38h:

> On 1/31/07 12:32 AM, "Robert Michel" <openmoko at robertmichel.de> wrote:
>
> > So can you say us already a little more about the GSM chip?
>
> Sure. We're using a Ti Calypso chipset. Unfortunately this stuff is all
> under _super_ NDA :-(

You're right and please stay carefull.
Harald's answer (standard AT command Fax modem) helps
to wait and see :)))
No I do not start guessing which chip now.... ;)

> AKA: If I post a datasheet I would get the CEO of FIC fired within 24 hours
> ;-)

Ohh nooo... stay carfull - your doing a great job!

But just a list of usable AT commands will be possible to
publish next month? As I already wrote, FAX is not the
very important function... but it would nice to use this
as well...

So fine, it will has a fax modem as well :))

Thank you and again, wish you the best!
rob