An alternative gaming top case

Nick Johnson arachnid at notdot.net
Mon Jul 2 00:16:11 CEST 2007

I believe the real issue is that retooling (changing the phone
enclosure) is extremely expensive. So it's not adding the connector,
it's modifying the case to fit.

Also, do we know that they're modifying the motherboard to add extra
features for the public release, or are there simply spaces left on
the current one for the additional parts?

-Nick