Package manager

Al Johnson openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk
Tue Jul 3 14:23:56 CEST 2007

I would have thought ipkg would make more sense as it's already used by most
distros for handhelds, mainly because it has a smaller footprint than
dpkg/apt or rpm/yum. There are several GUI frontends to this, but GPE-Package
is probably a good starting point as it uses GTK+ already.

http://gpe.handhelds.org/projects/gpe-package.shtml