Seamless switching from gprs to wifi calling

Luit van Drongelen openmoko at luitvd.net
Sun Jul 8 03:42:21 CEST 2007

I'll have to come back on this... I've read several stories about
t-mobile's hotspot at home service lately, and it seems like t-mobile
made it possible to let it switch between UMA and airwaves. I
intentionally don't call it seamless, because it isn't. (yet?) Several
reports say it takes a second or two to switch between WiFi and GSM
airwaves

--
Luit