So we can buy GTA01B_v4 tomorrow?

Jason Elwell elwell at smartlp.com
Sun Jul 8 20:01:27 CEST 2007

Waiting indeed.

My new launch projections are:

A.  The website will be put online at start of business (ie 8am)

B.  When Sean said July 9th, he meant July 9th US/Europe time, not Taiwan
time.

C.  Launch delayed indefinitely.

My money is on 'C'.  Sean tends to go silent as the deadlines slip, and we
have not heard from him in a couple of days...

-Jason