adding data services with t.mobile for neo 1973

Jason Elwell elwell at smartlp.com
Mon Jul 9 03:42:58 CEST 2007

I have a "traditional" plan with Tmobile. I just added the $5.99 "T-MobileWeb"
to my account in preparation for the arrival of my Neo.  It appears that this
$5.99 service should be sufficient (instead the $29.99 "Total Internet" plan)
as long as the Neo can play nice with it's proxy server and "email bridge".

Now I just need my Neo :)

-Jason