Store info - shipping costs to Germany

Attila Csipa plists at prometheus.org.yu
Mon Jul 9 13:11:34 CEST 2007

On Monday 09 July 2007 11:39, Sven Neuhaus wrote:
> Looks like shipping from within the EU (as promised) didn't happen yet.
> Will it be in place by October?

I ot an earlier reply that indicated local distribution will be probably
available from phase 2 (which would be october if on schedule). Really sad,
with the current shipping options and associated duties/taxes the P1 base Neo
would cost me a little over 500 euros to get (the advanced being close to
700), which is simply too much for me no matter how bad I want it :(