Web Shop Site Problem

Richi Plana richip at richip.dhs.org
Tue Jul 10 06:44:32 CEST 2007

Hi,

I've been having problems with the shopping site since it went online.
 From https://direct.openmoko.com/, I would order the device and would
be redirected to a blank page
https://direct.openmoko.com/cgi-bin/order.cgi . I've tried it on Firefox
on linux, then on Windows and finally *shudders* Internet Explorer on
Windows. I'm both glad and disappointed to report that it worked on neither.

There was a post about someone working on it, but no details. Apparently
some have been able to order. My concern is that our (several people
have posted having the same experience) problem isn't the one being
worked on since no one has officially acknowledged it.

Could someone set our minds at ease by letting us know that they're
aware of this problem? If details of the problem were made known, the
community might even be able to help.

I've been silently waiting in the sidelines for this very moment so I
hope it's understandable that as soon as the word came out, all that
pent-up emotion just came bubbling out into expectancy. I'm just
worrying they might run out of devices.
--

Richi