t-shirts in the US

Richard Lussier motomaster at pmvp.ca
Tue Jul 10 16:22:05 CEST 2007

The community I volunteer for has a t-shirt store at Spreadshirt.com.
http://www.spreadshirt.com/shop.php?sid=100171
We can get things delivered in Canada and we are very happy with the
service.
Maybe it's just a config matter to get them to ship anywhere.
We maintain a wireless community network with 150 hotspots and 40,000 users
in Montreal Canada.