A little bad press? "OpenMoko already facing difficulties?"

Mohammed Musallam musallam001 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 17:50:35 CEST 2007

I agree no one should panic. But the guys at openmoko should take their blogs more seriously and stop putting frustrations. remember alot of eyes are upon them these days. they should put their best foot up front. (i think thats how it goes ;)) and look more professional to be taken seriously.

thats my 0.02$