A little bad press? "OpenMoko already facing difficulties?"

Kero van Gelder kero at chello.nl
Fri Jul 13 20:15:26 CEST 2007

> I agree no one should panic. But the guys at openmoko should take their blogs more seriously and stop putting frustrations. remember alot of eyes are upon them these days. they should put their best foot up front. (i think thats how it goes ;)) and look more professional to be taken seriously.

"Open" is just that, open. Be open about your human side, too.
If journalists and corporate drones refuse to accept emotions
in a team like for OpenMoko/Neo1973, which for many practical
purposes is like a very stressfull start-up, well. Ignore the
journalists and corporate drones.

After all, Linus stopped working on kernel, too:
  http://www.thejemreport.com/mambo/content/view/320

Moral of the story: do not adapt your best practices because
someone might misinterpret them. A blog entry is not a press release.

Kind regards,
Kero.