A little bad press? "OpenMoko already facing difficulties?"

Frans Grotepass fmgrotepass at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jul 14 14:17:15 CEST 2007

On Friday 13 July 2007 23:54, Simon wrote:
> Also, the fact that negative aspect of this quest for freedom is being
> shared, is so you can feel the reality of the challenge too.  All in
> all, these are all secret techniques to induce genuine happiness in
> all of you who are waiting! =)

I'm glad to read the post on the blog! Each company/product has its problems.
Some struggle with patchy software, badly designed hardware or other
technical problems. Some suffer from a cocaine hungry boss that manages to
stuff up the cashflow. Some suffer from logistical problems or growning too
fast. Business will not be without problems.

I'm glad, though that the general opinion is not a technical problem. That
means that I can quietly have fun once the logistical dilemma has managed to
get the phone to me.