OK, the forum is coming..

Sebastian Krause sebastian at realpath.org
Sat Jul 21 18:24:10 CEST 2007

Valerio Bruno <valerio.bruno at torlug.org> wrote:
> - following a thread in a forum it's a lot simpler

Not for me because it doesn't provide a threaded view, scoring
etc. There's nothing more comfortable than reading this list in your
favorite news reader by Gmane.

> - could be a central point for developers too!

I hope not because it horribly uncomfortable to read. I don't really
care which forum software you use, but then at least it should
provide a mailing list gateway for people who don't want to use a
forum.

And btw, you actually *can* already use this list as a web forum if
you want, and actually in a really comfortale way:

http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.handhelds.openmoko.community

So why splitting up everything into two worlds?

Sebastian