Multitouch

Florent THIERY fthiery at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 10:17:42 CEST 2007

On 7/24/07, David Samblas Martinez <dsamblas at yahoo.es> wrote:
> Refering to Multitouch, any one have take a look at
> MPX: The Multi-Pointer X Server
> (http://wearables.unisa.edu.au/mpx/)  seems to bee
> what we are talking about.. and open-source. Any brave
> dev try to compile it on the little machine?

Lol. What will the second input device be then ? :)

Plus, moko uses an embedded version (kdrive), not the regular x. But
if we can run it on the moko, then we can:
* add an/several usb/i2c 2nd pointer/device and do strange things with it
* be ready for the day openmoko will ship multitouch
* try to emulate multitouch and testbed using mpx, as discussed previously, see:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/UI_Improvements#Clever_hacks and
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/UI_Improvements#Extending_the_touchscreen_capabilities_and_input_methods

Cheers

FLo