Re Multitouch

David Samblas Martinez dsamblas at yahoo.es
Tue Jul 24 10:51:30 CEST 2007

:) It looks like I have read more before open my
mouth.
Thank Flo to "discover" me this interesting part of
the wiki.

Regarding the open question about "Will the
neo/openmoko graphics system be powerful enough for
such uses?" in the end of the wiki, there any
conclusion yet?

An regardin "is multi touch really that awesome? " I
think yes of course, but maybe not in a so little
screen and surelly it is not worth the trouble of
re-coding a lot of stuff to make it work.