This list is *broken*

Jay Vaughan jay at w1xer.de
Wed Jul 25 08:31:32 CEST 2007

Since I subscribed to this list a couple days ago I have received the
same messages, over and over again .. Its like groundhog day .. if I
have to read another copy of the whole "lists suck, use forums"
thread one more time, I'm going to imagine what its like to chuck my
openmoko out the window (since I don't have it yet) and go do
something else, like hack on my gp2x or something, instead ..

Can the listadmin please pay attention and fix the broken list?  We
don't need all these repeats and it seems like mailman is borked, re-
sending messages to the list over and again ..

;