email vs forum

Ortwin Regel ortwin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 15:12:43 CEST 2007

On the other hand, via email you load everything while on a forum you choose
what to view.
The screen size argument also doesn't work too well as the Neo has 640*480
which is plenty and an official forum would obviously make sure to fit well
into that resolution.

How about continuing the discussion in the forum? :P

Ortwin