voice command line (was: ssh to a phone ... thats awesome !!)

Florent THIERY fthiery at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 04:37:06 CEST 2007

> Actually, I had used a tool called cvoicecontrol sometime back for exactly
> that, running scripts or cmds using voice. It wasnt very powerful in terms
> of how well it could recognize, but was functional enough.
>
> http://www.kiecza.net/daniel/linux/

Unfortunately, cvoice control doesn't seem to compile anymore. I did
not manage to debug this. But it's an interesting approach, also taken
by http://perlbox.org/

You may find relevant info about speech recognition (and
command-and-control dialog managers) here :
http://wiki.tuxisalive.com/index.php/Speech_recognition