US: T-Mobile plans

John Seghers jseghers at cequint.com
Tue Jul 31 21:44:29 CEST 2007

No, it was definitely the SIM. Certain handsets with certain SIMs would not
download off our server (They would download the JAD, but not the JAR)--and
the JAR was being blocked, it wasn't a case of it downloading and then
refusing to install because of a bad certificate.

Changing the SIM would allow it to proceed.

Also, log into Samsung's developer boards and you will find commentary that
other developers were running into the same issue.

- John