Neo1973 Update!

Dylan McCall dylanmccall at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 17:39:01 CEST 2007

Samsung S3C2442/400 does 400 mHz, right?
That almost beats the ancient and huge PC I am typing this on right now.
(Just 50 mHz short).

And if we count bluetooth, touch screen and form factor, that PC is now
useless except as a file server! (Well, assuming the graphics accelerator is
nice. It could be neat to operate a program like Wings3D on there).

As for multitouch... unless it can be done without much added cost, I for
one see little benefit. How practical is it, really, to use more than one
finger on a screen of this size?
It is a neat idea for gestures, but beyond that there is not much. Okay,
I'll admit that my opinion would immediately change with the inclusion of
multitouch, but for now there is a way to cope with not having it :)

Thanks for the update!

Bye,
-Dylan McCall