[Fwd: Re: Neo1973 Update!]

kenneth marken k-marken at online.no
Sun Jun 3 19:49:08 CEST 2007

An one more thing.. Is there a camera for the phone too? Just because
I saw on the Samsung's website that it has a camera support:
"Camera Interface supporting up to 4096 x 4096
resolution (2048 x 2048 pixel input support for
scaling)"
http://www.samsung.com/products/semiconductor/MobileSoC/ApplicationProcessor/ARM9Series/SC32442/SC32442.htm

Dan