OpenMoko - We Need HYPE, and we need it yesterday!

el jefe delito eljefedelito at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 07:15:32 CEST 2007

ok, ok, i get it.  No one else thinks its a good idea to promote the Neo1973
yet (well, no one has chimed in to agree with me)

i guess we can save the hype until we have a real product, but i think that
we're missing a big opportunity to let people know that something great is
coming and they should consider saving their six hundred dollars to buy our
better, less-expensive phone.

but if now is not the time, i too can wait.  but really, i can *barely* wait
for this thing!

--
start using Free software
  http://www.linux.org