UI ideas/questions or can we animate things as smooth as iPhone?

Pedro Aguilar paguilar at junkerhq.net
Wed Jun 6 15:26:11 CEST 2007

Hi,

An alternative could be DirectFB, it was designed specifically for
embedded systems, there is no overhead with any protocol or other things.

GDK has a DirectFB backend, so there is no problem running GTK+ apps over it.

It isn't easy to say how much the perfomance could improve, but it could
be a real alternative.

Regards,
--
Pedro Aguilar