Publicity

el jefe delito eljefedelito at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 18:48:51 CEST 2007

I hardly think that my parents, or anyone else who may have a passing
interest in a sweet phone, reads Slashdot.  My friends don't read it.  Even
those who do read Slashdot seem to know little about the phone (read the
comments in the article).

So, as nice as it is to see the photo (and the FIC booth), I don't think
this is yet publicity.  This is preaching to the (tech) choir.

Still, its good to see some physical units out there somewhere!

--
start using Free software
  http://www.linux.org