Stephen Colbert

Clayton Jones drcjjones at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 00:14:31 CEST 2007

I agree with everyone's comments so far...
But i'm a big Stephen Colbert fan (i saw the show where he complained)
and it would be a rather LARGE feather in OpenMoko's cap if we could
get one to him before Apple got an iPhone to him.

Even warts and all he could still tout it as "the marketplace has
spoken" and "this is what democracy is all about - the small groups
banding together to take on the big guys"...

Hell, even if he lampoons the Neo (and he does lampoon things he
likes) it would still generate lots of publicity to both the techies
who are first adopters as well as lay people who'd wonder what it's
all about.

All in all, a great idea...