Preorder

Aloril aloril at iki.fi
Thu Jun 7 12:20:06 CEST 2007

On Thu, 2007-05-10 at 00:02 +0800, Sean Moss-Pultz wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-05-09 at 10:26 -0400, Duncan Hudson wrote:
>
> > But what does that link offer?  So I posted my name on the list
> > months
> > ago - does that guarantee that I'll get one of the first batch
> > released?  Nope!  But if it makes you feel better add your name too.
>
> Well for one thing, it's helped us figure out what color percentages to
> make ;-)
>
> -Sean

I hope you don't think initial sales would be only 300 or if you
subtract those that intent to buy GTA02 phone instead some 200.

Most potential buyers won't bother to register and edit
[[Buying_Interest_List]]. Additionally many don't want to publicize
their intent. Most importantly actual order page will most likely have
*much* bigger reach than this wiki page.

Considering this all I would 'bet' that you will sell at least 10x of
countof([[Buying_Interest_List]]) very soon, perhaps less than week.
This 'bet' of course assumes there are enough devices available.

Personally I fear it becomes available during night local time and when
I awake its already sold out.

--
Aloril <aloril at iki.fi>