EFL/GTK UI

Casper van Donderen casper_de_dondergod at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 8 12:23:26 CEST 2007

Hi,

I honestly don't care that much about which platform is used for the GUI, as long as it works nog.

The only thing I would like to have is the OpenGL ES support for the GTA02 model, I don't know that much about these GUI platforms, but I hope the 3D support isn't abandoned because of the choice for a particular platform

I checked some GPU specs and if you choose the 3370 model as 3D chip you have a nVidia TNT2 class GPU, and that GPU could even run games like Battlefield 1942 on a 640x480 resolution with a 500MHz Pentium3, so this GPU is one powerful beast if we choose tot take it.

That would open a whole new level of GUI problems: how to harness all this power?

Casper