community involvement todo?

Stefan Schmidt stefan at datenfreihafen.org
Fri Jun 8 20:51:26 CEST 2007

Hello.

On Fri, 2007-06-08 at 10:24, Jeff Andros wrote:

> Are we really suggesting that we manually maintain one set of information
> about all the tasks on the wiki, and another on the bugtracker?

No, we put the different information in different, proper, locations.

> What it seems you're saying is that the bugtracker isn't working for you,

I never said so. We use bugzilla all the time and stay with it. This
freshman todo list I have in mind have two additional informations
that do not fit in a bugzilla in a sane way.

o Do you need a device?
o Needed skills

Besides this two additions I like to keep the list short. One sentence
description and a link to the bugzilla entry. Of course some more text
around the buglist to give them a better starting point.

You can find my proposal here:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Freshman_todo

regards
Stefan Schmidt