Web-based GUI technology for OpenMoko

Tim Newsom cephdon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 06:17:43 CEST 2007

Interesting... Web services... I wonder if that makes it possible to
export the web service off the phone
To a program running somewhere else... Or if its limited to some local
channel.

And, anyway.. That only means you would have to wrap it in another,
fully exportable, web service for such integration.

--Tim