Openness (was RE: Concern for usability and ergonomics)

Milan Votava votava at mageo.cz
Wed Jun 13 01:31:40 CEST 2007

(sorry for my english)

I'm subscribed for this this thread for about 6m now. I don't want to
be rude but:

1/ 99% of this thread is about an unrealistic things to be
implemented on a non existent (underpowered) device. Who in the World
cares about things being discussed in this thread? People wants to
use their pones, to make calls, send sms/mms/emails. I'm being tired
to read over and over about these obscure requirements and ideas
posted here. Animations like on an iPod? Buy an iPod!

2/ I believe we are going to be a victims of a huge manipulation.
There is a company like FIC. There are some adventures like Sean who
are looking for their fortune. What's the way? To offer to companies
like FIC a product like Neo with reduced costs. Why the costs are
reduced? It's simple. There is bunch of people around the globe
waiting to spare their time to help. You just have to pretend to be
one of them....

3/ As you can see, the 'openness' of this project is at least in
question. As time goes by, there is more blah blah then some concrete
information. There are some vague information about GTA1/GTA2 but
overall, the entropy  is going to 0.

Milan