Will Openmoko ever see the light of day? Was Re: Concern for usability and ergonomics

Duncan Hudson openmoko at dunc-it.com
Wed Jun 13 15:26:38 CEST 2007

denis wrote:
> That is something I would like to know as well. The statement ist not
> really clear and seems to be very misterious. I don't know.

In all honesty, has there ever been a really clear statement about this
device?  I'm beginning to feel (as was eluded to in others' posts months
ago) that this is vaporware, and that we are just being strung along.
Flame me all you want, but until I have something in my hot little hand
how can I possibly be led to believe anything else at this point?

Dunc