Will Openmoko ever see the light of day? Was Re: Concern for usability and ergonomics

Sudharshan S sudharsh at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 16:07:35 CEST 2007

On Wed, 2007-06-13 at 09:26 -0400, Duncan Hudson wrote:

> In all honesty, has there ever been a really clear statement about this
> device?  I'm beginning to feel (as was eluded to in others' posts months
> ago) that this is vaporware, and that we are just being strung along.
> Flame me all you want, but until I have something in my hot little hand
> how can I possibly be led to believe anything else at this point?
>
> Dunc

Hi Dunc,
Maybe this will change your mind,
http://rene.rebe.name/photos/?p=/Computex/2007/img_2208.jpg

Sure, the neo may get delayed, but it will definitely see the light of
the day. I am basing my assertions on the fact, that actual devices have
been created and circulated among people. I guess its pretty normal for things to get delayes. So fear not :D

Just my 2 cents.

Reggies
Sudharshan S