OpenMoko != Neo1973 (Was: Openness (was RE: Concern for usability and ergonomics))

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at hrw.one.pl
Wed Jun 13 22:18:21 CEST 2007

Dnia środa, 13 czerwca 2007, Werner Almesberger napisał:
> Shawn Rutledge wrote:

> > What is your favorite hardware and software for doing this?
>
> We use our own debug board. You need a special flexible cable to
> connect to JTAG (*), and our board has the corresponding connector.

Debug board has also space to solder standard 20 pin ATM JTAG header and
after that can be used with other devices then Neo1973. My friend used it
to debug his own AT91 based project.

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

 Don't mud-wrestle with a pig. You'll both get dirty and the pig loves it