New wishlist item: Side-mounted touch strip sensor

Thomas Gstädtner thomas at gstaedtner.net
Tue Jun 19 17:48:19 CEST 2007

Yes, a kind of double rocker-push-button (is there a correct english word?
^^) would be fine, too.
Not two buttons, but one button with 2 contacts (one on each side) and a
neutral position in mid.
Here's a picture I found via google, to imagine what I mean:
http://awshifting.com/pictures/rocker1.jpg