rough seas

Sean Moss-Pultz sean at openmoko.com
Wed Jun 20 18:15:24 CEST 2007

Dear Community!

Mickey and Harald blogged a bit about what's happening over here but
I know it's not in the level of detail that you all are looking for.
In less than a week, we will update you about what's going on at FIC/
OpenMoko, the status of GTA01/02, and our plans for selling these neos.

I'm really sorry such a long silence on my end. Internally, I've been
involved in changes that are so big and so tiring, that I really
don't fall asleep anymore. I just go home and pass out. Quite often
still in my work cloths.

Yesterday was a holiday in Taiwan and I was finally able to get
caught up with the messages from this list. There were some
fascinating discussions these past few weeks! Thank you so much for
your continued support in spite of our delays. We're really trying
our hearts out here to get these neo's shipping.

All these changes, while painfully exhausting, are for the better. As
the ancient proverb goes, "A smooth sea never made a skilled
mariner." Once complete, we'll be in a great position. I will tell
you more details soon.

So please wish us luck. We're just about at the tipping point.

-Sean