please test Evas 16bpp on OpenMoko

Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri barbieri at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 05:34:32 CEST 2007

Hi,

I've finished the basics of software_16 (and software_16_x11) engine
for Evas! It's working well on Nokia N800, so I'd like to get feedback
of it running on OpenMoko hardware, which I don't have so far.

You can base your compile (./configure options and others) on my scripts at:

    https://garage.maemo.org/plugins/scmsvn/viewcvs.php/scripts/?root=maemo-efl

Don't forget to configure evas and ecore to use this engine!

Expedite (e17/apps/expedite), Python-EFL (e17/proto/python-efl) and
ETK[1] (e17/libs/etk) all work with this engine.

Report your results by of expedite with x11 versus x11-16.

[1] patch already submitted to enlightenment-devel mail list, maybe it
take some time to get applied.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
Jabber: barbieri at gmail.com