(no subject)

Jeff Wang cjw39 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 24 23:24:50 CEST 2007

Thank you for the pointers. Can you also help me setting up the dev env? I ran the Mokomakefile: make openmoko-devel-image. Do I need to install GTK+ library after that?Thanks in advance.Jeff> --Forwarded Message Attachment--> From: screspo at s21sec.com> CC: community at lists.openmoko.org> To: cjw39 at hotmail.com> Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 12:42:27 +0200> Subject: Re: Developer Launch Date> > El jue, 21-06-2007 a las 01:33 -0500, Jeff Wang escribió:> > Hello, I'm new to OpenMoko and I don't know if I miss the announcement> > of the developer launch date. Does anyone know the definite date?>  > Welcome to the OpenMoko project!>  > Nobody knows the definitive date yet, but you can subscribe to the> "announce" mail list here:>  > http://lists.openmoko.org/mailman/listinfo/announce>  > Please, take a look to the official wiki at http://wiki.openmoko.org>  > I recommend to you to begin at the FAQ:> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/FAQ>  > cheers,>  > kresp0