Clarification Rant

Ryan Prior piratehead at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 06:06:28 CEST 2007

On 6/6/07, Gabriel Ambuehl <gabriel_ambuehl at buz.ch> wrote:

> On Wednesday 06 June 2007 01:12:18 Ryan Prior wrote:
> > I'm in the same situation. I need a phone, no question. The Neo 1973 is
> the
> > phone I want, no question. The question is this: will the Neo1973 with
> WiFi
> > be available by the time I cannot live without a phone for any longer?
>
> How about getting the cheapest phone you can find? Around here there are
> 15EUR
> phones without contract (but sim locked to one carrier)...

That's my plan for now - I need a reliable phone to use alongside my GTA01
(if I buy one - it's hard to justify buying a GTA01 when the GTA02 will have
WiFi, something I will use a lot.)

If FIC/OpenMoko could run some sort of deal where I could buy the GTA01 for
$300 and send it back in for a $150 or $200 upgrade when the GTA02 comes
out, I would buy into that.