Qemu builds - can anyone post one for download?

el jefe delito eljefedelito at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 15:56:52 CEST 2007

I have read a bit about building the current software for the Qemu
environment, but I am wondering if anyone regularly builds these anyways and
can just provide us with a download link or a torrent so that we can
download and run it a bit easier than building it anew for each user?

I am thrilled with the announcement of the phone's release, and I would love
to help a bit with UI investigations.

--
start using Free software
  http://www.linux.org/