New Oceans

Clayton Jones drcjjones at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 01:51:52 CEST 2007

Fantastic News!
I've been avidly scanning all posts and web sites for months and have
been keeping quiet in order to keep chatter down and not clog people's
in-boxes...

But this is such great news i have to respond to encourage Sean, the
OpenMoko and FIC teams for all their hard work and dedication to this
concept and product!

Since i have some experience with product development i know how hard
and frustrating it can be - but keep up the good work!  Many people
are waiting and anxious to change the world with this project!

My $450 is burning a hole in my pocket for my own Neo Advanced kit!

Thanks again,
clayton