[OpenMoko][FIC] Neo1973 - sample ?

Mickaël Toumi mickael.toumi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 12:03:24 CEST 2007

Hello Sean,

I'm currently working in the DVB-H mobile TV field and should be happy
to contribute to OpenMoko to deliver a multimedia application.

I read the message you dropped the 20th of January 2007. A sample of
it is below:

"2007-03-11 Phase 1: Official Developer Launch
    We will sell the Neo1973 direct from openmoko.com for US$350 plus
    shipping. Sales and orders will be worldwide. We are specifically
    targeting open source community developers."

How and where can I buy a Neo1973 ?, I suppose I should be "trusted"
as official developper, what's the process ?

Thank you for your feedback! and Vive OpenMoko!

Mickaël