[OpenMoko][FIC] Neo1973 - sample ?

Frank Coenen franknstein666 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 21:44:33 CEST 2007

The GTA01 version will go on sale at www.openmoko.com on July 9th.
Everyone can order one if he/ she wishes to do so. Though it is primarily
meant for developers, (because of lack of software, not very stable and a
limited supply of neo's) there are no criteria for who is and isn't a
developer.

=> For detailes, please see the New Oceans post from Sean:
http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/announce/2007-June/000013.html