Graphics Accelerator needs matching joystick and keys

Kenshin sugoi.sama at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 01:00:01 CEST 2007

Hi there,

First of all I must say that I'm happy to hear that the project is
growing and that I will be able to buy an open phone in October.

I also take the opportunity to ask: will there be an Europen sales
point or representative? Wouldn't that represent an economical
advantage for both company and customers?

Now for my real question,
Since GTA02 (AKA: The Mass Market Neo 1973) will have an SMedia 3362
Graphics Accelerator, why not make full use of it? Why deny
possibilities?

I think there is a huge benefict in addind a joystick and keypad to
the OpenMoko. This would allow users to play old classics in
emulators; run new (java) games and assign keyboard shortcuts.

I don't think that adding a joystick and a keypad is a big
technological endeauvour :-)
Is there any reason for not having them?

Thanks