Non dev wants to buy Neo1973

ted braak t_b at linuxmail.org
Sat Jun 30 11:24:48 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I'm really interested in buying a Neo1973. Unfortunately I'm not a developer so will not be able to add a lot more value to this nice device.
I have seen it is possible for a non dev to buy the phone, but I have 2 questions before taking the plunge.

1. Could hardware be changed in the consumer version? Is the dev version also intended to 'tweak' the hardware?
2. Would I be "stealing" a phone away from a developer and by doing that slow down development?

Really looking forward to this phone, hopefully I will be able to use an open phone soon. Being one of the first to own one and see development progress would be great.

TB

=