New Oceans

Pranav Desai pranavadesai at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 19:25:49 CEST 2007

On 6/30/07, Gabriel Ambuehl <gabriel_ambuehl at buz.ch> wrote:
> On Saturday 30 June 2007 18:39:27 michael at michaelshiloh.com wrote:
> > > +1 to this unbundled approach.  Also maybe add "replacement touchscreen"
> > > as this is probably #1 part most likely to get busted?
> >
> > Another vote for the unbundled approach. A number of us hardware types are
> > discussing various gadgets that would hack into the neo for CPU and
> > connectivity. A pity to waste a whole phone (and the $$s) if the case and
> > screen is not needed.
>
> +1 for both. (I think I suggested that one months ago, already ;)

Thats a great idea !

So if the boards are sold separately, then will it be possible to use
the GTA02 board with the phone screen and case that we are getting in
July. That would help someone like me who dont want to buy a complete
new phone in October, but would certainly like the wifi in the GTAv02
board for much less than $450.

-- Pranav